Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Image Tuesday! Complete with(out) Lindsey Lohan nudes!

Alright, I know now it is definitely Wednesday, but "New Image Tuesday" just sounds so right. It rolls off the tongue like a tasteless joke. Uh...what. Besides, it's got to be Tuesday somewhere in the world (Interesting fact: its not) So anyways, I've got a plethora of Ultimate Sacrifice images ready for ya this here Tuesday. Ready!? READY!? No, neither am i...

First up is the men* of Ultimate Sacrifice, Joe, Paul, and Arnold, ready to find that Holy Grail:


*boys.

The next shot is of the same guys facing off against mysterious Robed Figures who become quite antagonizing to Ultimate Sacrifice and their quest, thanks to some strange and unexplained powers:


You know some action is gonna happen. Also I'd just like to pay my respects to someone in that image that is no longer with us. Sigh, only the good die young...(hint: its the van)

What's next!? I don't know! How's about a tender scene between Arnold and Mary, the wayward member of Ultimate Sacrifice (wayward! SAT word!):


As Mary's faith in both Christianity and Ultimate Sacrifice falls apart, Arnold, who looks to her as a motherly figure (GET IT!? MARY!? HA HA!), asks her a simple question: "Why?" Unforunately you cannot see Mary's face, due to copyright issues...

I'm stupid! Next up is our lead guitarist, Paul, played by legitimate actor Michael Thaddeus Simms:


What do you think has got him all upset? Telling would give away a plot point! Let's just say that the cross he's wearing, its getting heavy...

Alright, so shit goes down in this movie. It ain't all music and fans and lack of wingspan, its fucking action. I'm talking guns, swords, Whoppers, plasma cannons, and birthday presents. And in the middle of it all is this mother fucker right here:


Joseph, leader of Ultimate Sacrifice, protector of Christianity, and symbolism of Terence Krey's vanity. What's he so scared of in this shot? Could it be one of the villains of the film!? (Duh) Nice pants too.

Speaking of villains, let's introduce some. First up is Lise, the antithesis of Joe, and lead singer of rival band The Body Thetans. Her instrument, is a gun:


She means business, and she's got the firepower to prove it. Ok so maybe she only uses a gun once, but still. Could she bring an end to Ultimate Sacrifice's reign as the king of Long Island indie music!? And where does the Grail fit in to all this? (hint: up my ass)

And while you think that would be enough for Ultimate Sacrifice to handle, well you are shit wrong, cuz we got another guy who can kill you and make a Triple Whopper in less than 30 seconds. His name is Jeff:


Jeff is the manager of the local Burger King who may or may not have information about the Grail. Can Joe and the guys trust him, or does he have is own motives!? Shit, i don't know!

Well folks, we got one image left, and I think it sums up the feelings of everyone that has worked with such a talented actor as Hugo Lopez (Arnold the drummer):


Moved to tears. That's right. That right there, that's called craft. Wait...no, its called Kraft, macaroni and cheese, that's what he was thinking of to get that emotion you see. Yeah....why are you still reading.

So how did this new image Tuesday go? I think it came out pretty well. We got the job done, and all of us survived. I'm amazed I did it two weeks in a row. But that's the world for ya, tiny surprises. Until next time folks,

2 comments:

CDtrails said...

"Lise eats an oreo" as lovely as that image may be...well...yeah I guess I can see how that tag fits in. Bet you thought I wouldn't have found that, huh. Well I must say I'm rather pleased with all this Lise love, I don't look THAT horrendous, so yippee (skippy? wasn't that once a phrase in krey land?). well the title of this update made me laugh. tuesday jokes...i wondered where it might be tuesday somewhere...it might work...somewhere in the pacific region (lost-land). is thaddeus the generic nickname?

well your witty humor and sarcasm continue to entertain me and most certainly job well done! Now I want some mac and cheese.

Fred Jones 38 said...

Mr. Fox came up with that tag. And its actually not Tuesday anywhere. I looked it up. Thaddeus is Mike's "stage" name. Mac and Cheese will be served at the Ultimate Sacrifice premier....in hell.

 
Clicky Web Analytics