Thursday, February 14, 2008

Part Time!

God damn....god....damn.

You must watch the trailer for the greatest movie to come out this summer,

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Instead of me talking about how amazing the trailer is or how Indiana Jones is part of my life, I will sum it up with this convo from when the trailer premiered (I was in class):

(Indy trailer about to start for first time)

Fellow Film Student: "Hey man, what happened in Screenwriting on Tuesday?"

Me: "Hold on a second, I have to watch my entire childhood come alive"

Click here to watch Harrison Ford prove he can still kick your ass

Don't forget to notice the snazzy countdown in right column of this blog. Stare at it, become one with it. Muahahahaha.....


- Terence "I should have sent it to the Marx brothers" Krey

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics